4PAWS is an IRS-recognized non-profit organization operated exclusively for the promotion of animal welfare. The objectives are, but not limited to, adoptions of animals from the Benbrook Animal shelter, provide Benbrook pet owners discounted neuter/spay services for their adopted pets and a no-cost program for qualifying low income pet owners, financially assist other animal welfare organizations in crisis, providing community education to promote responsible pet ownership.
4 PAWS efforts are totally funded by charitable donations and volunteer labor. WE CAN USE YOUR HELP, EVERY BIT HELPS:
- Become a member - we welcome you!
- Help with adoptions - weekdays and weekends available
- Make a tax-deductible donation, in honor of, in memory of, or just because - via our website using PayPal or mail check to our P.O. Box
- Transport dogs to/from veterinarian exams - weekdays available
- Care for animals during adoption events
- Donate office supplies, such as printer paper, ink and postage stamps
- Donate services if you own your own business, i.e. dog grooming
- Have a yard sale or a bake sale and donate proceeds to 4PAWS - we are a recognized IRS 501(c)3 non-profit animal welfare organization
- Donate gift cards to office supply stores or pet stores
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...