MISSION - Arc Greater Mid Cities empowers individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities and their families to live life as they define it through advocacy, awareness, training and support.
VISION - Arc Greater Mid Cities envisions an inclusive society where people with intellectual and development disabilities live self-determined lives.
Arc Greater Mid Cities empowers individuals and families impacted by disability through advocacy, awareness, education and support. Donations made on North Texas Giving Day will help support our current programs
- Living With Disabilities Annual Conference
- A Look Ahead Quarterly Mini-Conference Series
- Coffee Talk Information/Support Group
- Friday with Friends - Social Events for Teens & Adults
- Arc GMC Bi-monthly Newsletter
- Awareness Events
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...