Center Street Counseling Services, Inc., through Substance Abuse Mansfield, S.A.M., improves family systems by training parents to better connect with their children--to lower underage use of drugs in our communities.
Needs for this next year total:
1. $13,000 Marketing Expense, (Printing, Web Design and Hosting, Social Media Assistance)
2. $4,000 - Training Materials, (Curriculum Development with review, edits and updating; Binders, paper and copier costs
3. $3,500 - Community Outreach to festivals and public events, monthly networking with professionals and parents, and facility rentals/deposits
4. $22,750 - Personnel Expense for Counseling to Indigent Families, Speakers for Community Events, Administrative Assistance
5. $7,000 - Office Expense in rent, liability insurance, answering service, internet and telephone.
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...