Positively enrich the quality of life for residents in need by providing premiere affordable senior, disabled and Veteran housing and a continuum of services. Actively inspire and educate community leaders to advocate for housing and the continuum of services needed in the North Texas region.
Be an Aging Services Superhero and give our residents the power to continue to live a full and independent life. Fairoaks of Denton needs funding to transport our residents! We serve 40 senior residents, and only 35% have their own cars; the other 65% depend on other forms of transportation to get their prescriptions, groceries and go to doctor appointments.
Weekly we receive requests from residents needing help finding transportation. With your help, we can assist our residents, giving them the Power to live their full and independent life.
Together we have the Power and with Great Power comes Great Responsibility .
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...