* Donate to MDHA. That's easy on North Texas Giving Day! The other 364 days of the year, go to the Give to MDHA page on our website, send a check to 2816 Swiss Ave., Dallas, TX 75204, or contact David Gruber, Development and Communications Director at
469-222-0047 or [email protected]
* Donate to the MDHA Flex Fund. Check out the MDHA Flex Fund page on our website to learn more about this innovative program, which pays for minor, but impactful expenditures that can help persons end their homelessness.
* Volunteer for the Homeless Count every year. Please mark January 25, 2018 on your calendar now. We will need 1,500 volunteers to get the job done.
* Advocate for what really works. We have clear data on what works. It is important to advocate for what really works, not what we think will work, or what we hope will work. Go to the MDHA in Depth page on our website, and download our playbook, to learn more.
* Advocate for more housing. We have an acute affordable housing crisis. Local governments must take bold and decisive action to create more housing and alleviate this crisis. Make sure your local government officials know how you feel, and create more housing. It is the only proven solution for homelessness.