Positively enrich the quality of life for residents in need by providing premiere affordable senior, disabled and Veteran housing and a continuum of services. Actively inspire and educate community leaders to advocate for housing and the continuum of services needed in the North Texas region.
Be an Aging Service Superhero and give our residents the power to continue to live a full and independent life. Plano Community Homes needs an additional 22 passenger bus! We serve 542 residents, and only 31% have their own cars; the other 69% depend on our transportation services to get their prescriptions, groceries and go to doctor appointments.
Weekly we are turning 10-15 residents away for trips to specialty stores for our culturally diverse community, Walmart and grocery stores. Because we have an active transportation committee and they plan fun outings, we are also having to turn away on average 15 residents to these events. With your help, we can serve more residents, giving them the Power to live their full and independent life.
Together we have the Power and with Great Power comes Great Responsibility .
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...