Spay Neuter Netowk's mission is to eliminate pet overpopulation through free and low-cost spay/neuter services, while empowering communities to care responsibly for dogs and cats.
SNN is committed to ending unnecessary euthanasia in north Texas in our lifetime through spay/neuter, community outreach, and childhood education.
SNN has clinics based in Crandall and southeastern Dallas and serves 13 counties in north Texas with its Mobile Animal Surgical Hospital and clinic transports. Since our founding we have altered more than 250,000 animals and provided more than 300,000 vaccinations.
Donations made to Spay Neuter Network help us to provide free and low-cost spay/neuter surgeries, vaccinations, and microchips for animals in need in 13 counties in North Texas.
Your donation of:
$10 provides a rabies vaccination
$25 provides 5 animals with microchips
$50 neuters a male cat
$100 spays or neuters a dog
$150 provides a dog with a full medical package
$250 fills our community outreach wagon with food, leashes, and collars for pet owners in need
$500 provides 50 animals with rabies vaccinations
Donations to SNN currently help to fund the following projects, in addition to our general spay/neuter and wellness services:
- Southern Dallas Free Spay and Neuter Surgeries to end the dangerous loose dog problem
- Fort Worth Takin' it to the Streets to end homelessness
- Metroplex-wide low-cost spay/neuter surgeries, microchipping, and vaccinations
- SNN Education Initiatives to educate children about dog safety, responsible pet owners, and compassion to animals
- Community Outreach to offer non-judgmental education pet owners in low-income neighborhoods about responsible pet ownership and offer them solutions to challenges they face
- Community and Feral Cat Programs to provide humane solutions to community cat and feral cat overpopulation through trap-neuter-return programs
The Spay Neuter Network Board of Directors
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...