Our mission is to assist individuals with special needs in reaching their full potential through interaction with horses.
"We Change Lives"
To ensure our riders with special needs receive one-on-one and private hourly lessons, we need the following:
- Funds for Horse Care (includes food/grain/hay, ferrier trims and veterinarian care.
- Funds to purchase a 50'x50' Round Pen
- Funds to purchase an automatic lift which assists those in wheelchairs to be lifted out of it and mounted onto a horse's back. This lift improves their quality of life to enable them to participate in horse therapy.
- Funds to build a wheelchair mounting ramp.
- Funds to purchase special saddles, bridles, brushes, and tack to help the riders participate in the tacking and untacking of their horses.
- Funds to purchase a tractor for pasture management.
- Funds to build a barn to stall horses and equipment.
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...