The mission of The Highlands School is the formation of Christian leaders who will transform society. In our gender separate environments on a co-ed campus, we follow the Integral Formation educational philosophy of the Legionaries of Christ and Regnum Christi, which strives to develop the spiritual, intellectual, human, and apostolic dimensions of the whole person. Integral Formation is a comprehensive method and practice of teaching for developing authentic Catholic leaders in schools worldwide. Based on the Christian view of the person, it focuses on the complete development of all dimensions of the person: intellectual, human, spiritual, and apostolic.
We challenge our students to identify and use their gifts in service to others. Recognizing the parent as the primary educator of the child, our mission embraces the entire family. We provide a safe, moral, and spiritual environment which leads to positive peer groups and joyful, caring, confident students.
It is summed up in the motto of our mission: To Teach, To Educate, To Form.
As with most private school and colleges in the country, tuition alone does not cover the full cost of educating a child at The Highlands. We strive to keep tuition at an affordable level while continuing our mission of providing a quality Catholic education. Tuition and fees cover approximately 84% of the cost per student. The remaining 16% comes from voluntary, tax-deductible donations. For this rely on an Annual Fund to bridge the gap between what is costs to educate the student and the tuition rate. Your support not only helps support every Highlands student, but also helps supplement scholarships and financial aid to deserving students who otherwise could not attend The Highlands.
Need Your 2017 Receipt?
Search by Category
Choose a category below to view a list of organizations...